Monday, November 8, 2010

Is This Thing On?

Hey you!  Yes, you!  Are you listening?  Because I have a voice, in case you weren't aware, a very loud one, and I have things to say.  Actually, I would say that I have a lot to say.  Let's face it.  I have an opinion on just about everything, and for some reason, I feel the need to share it. 

While we're on the topic of my opinions, I should just let you know upfront that there are somethings that I will absolutely not apologize for.  I will not apologize that I have tendency to drop the F-bomb, even around my children, and yes, my 2 year old has to be told that there are some words that are "mommy words."  I will not apologize for talking about my opinion about things that I think matter.  These may or may not include politics, breastfeeding, attachment parenting, clean eating, and any and all things crunchy.  My point is that there is sure to be some opinion of mine that will offend someone.  I know it will happen.  I don't mean to be offensive, but I don't feel that I should apologize for sharing my thoughts.

Why the name "Crunch + Love?"  This has a two-fold, very simple answer. 

First, I crunch when I walk, meaning that I like using green, eco-friendly products.  I feel that protecting the environment and sustainability are important.  I do things like use cloth diapers and cloth feminine products because they are good for the environment.  You could call me a tree hugger or a hippie, and I promise I will not be offended.  Hell, I've probably even called myself one of those things in the past.

Second, and most important, I love my family and my children more than anything.  This is after all about my thoughts on things, and well, I think about my children, my loves, more than I think about anything else.  So, if you guessed that I'll be discussing my children quite a bit, then you guessed right.  I know what you're thinking.  "Oh great.  Another mommy blog..."  Yes.  Yes, this is another mommy blog, but if you didn't like reading a good mommy blog, then you wouldn't be here, now would you? 

Maybe I should share a little bit about myself now.  My name's Amanda, and as of recently, I am in my late twenties.  I have 3 amazing children, as well as a stellar husband.  I'd like to consider myself a semi-momtrepreneur, pedaling hand-knit items, sometimes falling into the occasional pyramid/avon-like scheme.  I'm always looking for ways that I can help provide for my family, IE provide for my shopping habit.  I like to knit and crochet.  I cannot keep my house clean enough.  I consider myself a lactavist.  I love the Constitution, and I am more liberal than I care to admit.  As a result, I find myself struggling to find my place in any mainstream religion, even though I would consider myself to be a religious person.  I enjoy a good book, like Wuthering Heights, but I also enjoy not-so-great books, like Twilight.

I don't really look to entertain.  I figure that I'll never have the time or energy to write a book.  A blog seemed natural.  Plus, it's good advertisement for my store.  I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Blogs are great places for being unapologetic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus. Soreness/Injury  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Protoplasmic, Diarrhea. Hepatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Crubs, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  HeartBurn, Erysipelas, Thyroid, Relapsing polychondritis,  Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Smallpox, Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Depression,  Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dying in pain and full of heartbreak. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony of herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contacted him to try my luck, we talked and he sent me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cured totally. I don't really know how it happens but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete